1. the day before yesterday
2. two days ago
3. preceding recent times
related words: afterday
reference: a workaround to simplify the referencing of time, adapted from the Chinese 前天 (qiántiān, literally before•day), having the same meaning
1. Beforeday is the day before yesterday.
2. The trials of beforeday are the successes of yesterday.
3. I was informed only beforeday of the tragedy.
4. If only I had known beforeday what I knew yesterday...
5. Beforeday begets yesterday just as tomorrow begets afterday.
6. If it weren't for the written word, the minds of beforeday would be forever lost.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.