A drinking game in which participants have a can (or bottle) of beer in front of them and each take turns spinning a quarter. Whoever spins the quarter calls out the name of one of the players, everyone except for the person who's name has been called covers their beer with no more than 2 fingers. The chosen person then attempts to flick the quarter and hit an opponents beer. If the beer is hit, everyone takes their beer off the table (suds off the table) and the person who hit the beer spins the quarter, during the duration of spin the person whos beer was hit must chug their beer (during this any player can attempt to keep the quarter spinning). If the drinker finishes his/her beer whilst the quarter is spinning they can inact "instant revenge" by slaming their empty beer can on the quarter. Whoever last touched the quarter must drink in the same quarter spinning fashion.
If one hits more than one beer in one flick, they are then "on fire". When one is on fire they can hit the quarter whenever they please even if their name isnt called. This continues until the on fire person misses a shot.
1. You have only 3 tries to get the quarter spinning on your turn, if you fail to do this your beer goes in the penalty box (center of the table) for one turn, during that turn you cannot block your beer.
2. In order to successfully inact Instant Revenge your beer MUST be empty (anoyone can challenge the emptyness by test shaking the can) and MUST land on top of the qurter trapping it underneath the recently killed beer.
3. You may not block your beer before a name is called, or you brew will be put in the penalty box.
4. No touching or moving your beer during active play. Penalty- One drink or penalty box
5. If you do not take your suds off the table when a beer is hit you must take a drink.
6. If you spill your beer for whatever reason you must "Zamboni" the spilled drink, which is placing your mouth to the table and sucking it all up.
7. Get wasted
Hey ladies, wanna play some beer hockey?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.