1. verb; the attempt made by one to vocally replicate the sounds that would normally eminate from a drum set, drum machine or drum loop through a series of noises or popping sounds made with the mouth. 'beatboxing' is used throughout the hip-hop scene, and talented 'wordbeatboxers/word' can be found in several urban settings.
2. noun; a drum machine.
3. noun; slang for a wordboombox/word.
1. me and my friends freestyle rap a lot and i like to beatbox.
2. check out this sweet wordold school/word 808 beatbox.
3. yo, b! turn that beatbox down, i'm tryin' to wordpour one for my homies/word.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.