(1) verb; To take something and make it your own
(2) verb; To take or to cop
(3) verb; To shatter public opinion
(4) verb; To buck the establishment
(5) verb; To represent your point of view to the fullest
(6) verb; Regardless of public opinion, to do what you think is right
(7) verb; To have pride in one's own (i.e. accomplishment, people, family, etc)
"barack the vote!"
"Girl, you better barack a copy of Vogue they have black models this issue!"
"I'm baracking to the fullest son!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.