1. The protruding abdominal bump from a woman's stomach when she becomes noticeably pregnant.
2. A shameless shirt marketing campaign to capitalize upon the notification that a woman - usually teenager - has become pregnant.
2a. A shirt with the words "baby bump" in the style of excessive bling indicating the young woman wearing it is probably promiscuous in nature and wishes to inform the community of this social practice.
3. An annoying term used by the media to say someone is pregnant.
1. - "Tracy said she's pregnant, check out that baby bump."
2. - "Gina purchased her new Baby Bump shirt at Wal-Mart"
2a - "There goes Tammy wearing her Baby Bump shirt and I can't say I'm surprised as much as she gets around."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.