v. axed, axing
1. To put a question to
2. To make a request of
3. To require or call for as a price or condition
4. To expect or demand
syn. for ask
1. When I realized my hunnie-sack was missing, I axed Lorenzo where it was.
2. I axed my ho to smoke my shaft.
3. I axed Bennie how much was that deuce-deuce.
4. I axed you once I ain't gonna axe you again.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.