1. Someone who wastes 4 years and at least $100,000NZD in art school, still can't draw, can't paint, don't know anything about print media, photography, design, film, etc. Work as a part-time cleaner and teacher's aide in high school art department. Gets frequently rejection from hopeless job search/interviews.
2. Someone who has too much money to spend too much time to waste.
3. Rich mum who has too much time on her hands.
4. Rich nerdy style guy who draws worse than your 7 year-old brother.
5. Naive wannabe-comic-artist student who comes to the wrong place to learn how to draw comics.
6. Smart but lazy person
7. Art-theory geek
I am a bad art student.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.