Pronunciation Key - arktick , -er, -est, -ally, -ly, adj, noun, verb
1. Extremely chill or coll; a rather chill person, place, or event.
2. Permitting such a sensation: an arctic pair of shoes.
3. Not excited; calm; composed; under control: to remain arctic in the face of disaster.
4. Not hasty; deliberate: an arctic and calculated action.
5. Lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a arctic reply to an invitation.
6. Lacking in warmth or cordiality: an arctic reception.
7. Calmly audacious or impudent: an arctic lie.
8. Aloof or unresponsive; indifferent: He was arctic to her passionate advances.
9 Slang. a. chill; fine; excellent; sweet.
b. characterized by great facility; highly skilled or clever: arctic maneuvers on the parallel bars.
c. socially adept: It's not arctic to arrive at a party too early.
10. Informal, artically
11. something that is arctic; a arctic part, place, time, etc.: in the arctic of the evening.
17. arcticness: something emphatically arctic
18. chillness; composure; poise: an executive noted for maintaining her arctic under pressure.
Dude, last night was so arctic.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.