1. (verb) To poorly imitate esp. in an absurd or unintentionally insulting way; to recreate without doing justice to what is being recreated, to Botch.
2. (verb) To "go ape": To go crazy, usu. in a fit of happiness or excitedness, sometimes anger; to go Bananas (pun intended).
3. (noun) A large primate that lacks a tail, Hillary Clinton.
1. MADtv totally aped SNL.
2. Dude, did you see Tom Cruise go ape on Oprah last week?
3. "Look Mommy, that ape thinks she can get into office!.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.