(n). 1. Cartoons developed in Japan, and brutally mutilated by Canadian and American distributors into bad, bad dubs (see DiC).
2. The reason why girls, generally around the ages of 11-19, will overuse the words "kawaii," "baka," and "kakkoi," at completely irrelevent times in American conversation.
3. A form of art that is hated by critics for being too commericial; which, in fact, was the whole point of developing anime(to sell it, and stuff).
4. Chock full of fanservice that you can't get out of politically correct American 'toons made after 1950.
5. (adj.) Referring to an action that would likely be seen in a Japanese cartoon.
1. Shame on DiC for badly dubbing that anime, Sailor Moon. Shame, shame, shame.
2. Kelly had recently purchased a tape of anime, and has now mutated into a cosplaying freak.
3. The kids at school hated Johnny because he drew anime.
4. That anime was nothing but boobs and tenticles. I'm creeped.
5. The way she fell, it was, like, SO anime! Lol.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.