1. A language spoken in the United stated, derived from English that developed through the usage of various regional terms such as:
a. Main street USA: rock-n-roll, slurpee, bud(weiser), dude, dudett, disco-sucks, bro, broski, brodenski, christian values, french benefits, Fox News, intelligent design, black conservative, Tea Party, progressive politics, white-collar trash, hanging chad, the 'facts', coke (the drug), coke, jazzy, nigger, picnic def. 9 UD, white trash, pedophile, restraint, a moment of quiet reflection.
b. Irreducible hillbilly talk: yeller, tard, har, rooaaad, shine, white-lightnin, white-paar, git‘er-dun, fried hog, fried butta, hang 'em, ignernt.
c. The ghetto: wat-up homie, don't make me bone you ho, partay, playa, po-po, 5-O, chronic, crack, cracker, crack-pipe, crack-ho, pimpin ain't easy, breastesies, juice (aka kool-aide).
d. East LA: taco, burrito, fuck-it holmes, low-rider, manana, puto, no-speek-english, tamale, la migra, get in the back foo!, Santana, restraining order, I ain't Puerto Rican S.A., whats-up cellie.
e. New York City: cabbie, fo-get-about-it, you gonna eat that, soup-nazi, Coco, Trump, fuck-you-honky, no... fuck-you-nigger, I'm Puerto Rican foo!, pizza, yo.
f. San Francisco: gay, straight, queer, Cher, Rice-A-Roni, kazillion, drag-queen, I'm Puerto Rican silly.
2. The people that speak american.
3. A product or technology developed expressing the values of the american people.
1. Jimbo: "Those messacans outta lern 'american' before they let 'em thru that fence.
Jefferson: "That may be Jimbo, but it don't take much to pick tamaydahs, after a good wollupin'"
Jimbo: "Still... lernin 'american' outta be a law, like lernin the pledge or prayin in school."
2. While the yank toured Europe he insisted on being called an American.
3. Jimbo: "This here's american son, you wont find this quality in a Jap bike. Now pass me that wrench, will ya boy."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.