comes from the old english <i>auld</i> meaning 'wise' and the dutch <i>denusker</i> meaning 'gaurdian.' acutally means: <i>'wise gaurdian'</i>
1) <i>noun</i>: the dnd geek's wet dream. a flirtatious blonde who is not as dumb as her hair colour might suggest. many aldens hate pop music, and enjoy theatre and english class. can be found near shakespeare.
do not freeze aldens.
2) <i>verb</i>: to befriend mortal enemies and then have to deal with the consequences of their hatred for each other. <i>also see star crossed. 'to pull an alden.'</i>
3) <i>verb</i>: to make up words at ranodm and then attempet to pass them off as real.
1) oh man, that alden is so 1337. i just love the way she rolls those twenty-sided die...
2) young jim has pulled an alden, and now needs to have two birthday parties.
3) samantha had to hide her english teacher's dictionary, as she aldened much of her term paper.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.