1) Noun. A race-baiting, camera-chasing buffoon who builds a base of political support by first dividing and then galvanizing people by their racial identities.
2) Verb. The act of defining any event, even if trivial, as racially significant and biased against black people.
3) Adj. Adding a racial discrimination aspect to any person, place or event.
1) "Just because you didn't get that job doesn't mean it was racial discrimination. Don't be an Al Sharpton."
2) "That white lady just stepped on your foot by accident, bro, don't Al Sharpton everything that happens to you."
3) "We just wanted to discuss issues in the black community, but he's Al Sharptoning this discussion by making everything about white racism and black victimhood."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.