1. The branch of the service the Army, Navy and Marines wished they would've joined, after failing to read the fine print on their paperwork or failing to ask others which branch of the service is the best to go into.
2. The one branch of the military that has the best retention rates because they spend more on their troops, then ask for more for ammo and weapons, whereas the Army and the Marines is more about spending more on ammo and weapons and could give two shits less about their troops.
3. The "aerospace" branch that goes in and bombs the hell out of the area where the enemy is at, before the Marines go in and finish the rest, now that their job is easier.
4. The Army and the Marines rely on the Air Force to take them to combat zones.
5. The only branch with too many people in that the Air Force is paying for officers for early seperation and is offering enlisted an open door policy to early seperation....and because the Army is hurting for recruits, they've also offered a "blue to green" program where you can go directly from being Air Force to Army.
"I wished I would've joined the Air Force....they actually treat their troops with respect. The morale is higher than other branches of the service.....and their retention rates are the best too. No wonder it's so hard to keep troops in the other branches of the service."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.