aberrosexualism a￼b￼￼ero ˈsɛksjʊəl izəm
1. Sexual behavior, conduct or practices considered aberrant or that deviate from what is natural, normal or typical.
2. (Sociology) sexual behavior, conduct or practice considered unacceptable or abnormal.
3. (Medicine / Psychology) a generic term for psycho-sexual or personality disorders characterized by the practice or attachment to aberrant, unusual or bizarre sexual behaviors or conduct. Such as homosexualism, bisexualism, zoophilism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, voyeurism, fetishism, scopophilism, etc.
4. (Politics) (usually capital) a controversial ideology that advocates the total legalization and social integration of sexual behaviors, conduct or practices considered aberrant or that deviate from what is natural, normal or typical; an ideology that opposes the traditional Western concepts of human sexuality, monogamous marriage and the family.
5. (Politics) (usually capital) a sexual-behavior-driven political agenda considered extremist, pushed by organized pressure groups, and based on a controversial ideology that seeks total legal and social acceptance of sexual behaviors, conduct or practices considered socially unacceptable, deviant, or abnormal.
synonym: sexual aberration, sexual perversion, sexual deviance
Latin aberrns, aberrant-, present participle of aberrre, to go astray; see aberration.
1. The Center for Disease Control reports that aberrosexualism is injurious to health.
2. Aberrosexualism is generally frowned upon throughout the world.
3. That group seeks to impose Aberrosexualism.
4. She is philosophically opposed to Aberrosexualism.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.