1. release: A word used to express practically anything, but in a positive sense.
Also: "release date (date here)" to denote a good happening
2. other examples (but in a neutral sense) are link and rock
3. slightly negative: allow
4. and bait reach (although this is only used in a very negative sense)
1. Awww, man, release me that ice cream! Mmmm, a free ice cream, release date 2003, july twenty ninth.
2. Link it over there or we'll get rocked by the cops for releasing that ice cream.
3. Allow getting rocked, this is no release.
4. Oh no dude, they're linking us to jail. Some homo is gonna release us, allow it! This is some bait reach!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.