1) Used in reference to being let down by an individual or to an individual who is not doing their share of the work, ie: slacking off
2) A phrase uttered often by Best Buy store manager Abbas Sharr to his employees
3) A phrase uttered by Abbas Sharr that his employees believed he picked up from watching "The Sandlot" too much.
1) You didn't do your half of the class project? You're killing me here.
2) Abbas: How did that last sale go, did you get them to buy the service plan?
Employee: No, they didn't want the service plan.
Abbas: Damn, you're killing me.
3) You're killing me Smalls!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.