Used in the south, this expression can be said for three circumstances:
1) When something is definetly true, correct, or exciting
2) Said after disbelief or shock
3) Owning up to something
1) "Man you were on fire the other day!"
"You daggon right"
2) "Bob died the other night"
"You daggon right?"
3) "Did you finish the project?"
"You daggon right!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.