1. n, an inhabitant of Yonkers, NY
2. v. to live in Yonkers, NY. also YONK, YONKS, YONKED, YONKER, YONKING
3. adj, YONKED descriptor of someone living or the act of living in Yonkers, NY, sometimes used in a pejorative sense.
1. "Mark and Beth are not true yonks. They are originally from Boston."
2. "I have been yonking in Ludlow Park for the last 5 months, and I love it!"
3. "We bought this old house and are re-habbing it--we are so yonked!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.