Displaying the characteristics of the famous professional gambler from Alwoodley, who goes by the name of "Yeppell".
Examples of Yeppellish behaviour includes:
- Using any special occasion as an excuse to wear a suit (preferably white) and hire out a limo
- Drinking champagne
- Driving a silver 206
- Wearing shades
- Clubbing attire consisting of white loafers and a shirt with only 2 buttons done up
- Being obsessed with "birds and stuff"
- Listening to cheesy dance tunes e.g. bodyrockers
- Owning fcuk garments
- Having one pint then going onto the smirnoff ices
- Regularly perusing markets
- Getting into debt
- Refusing to get a job other than for YTV/Steve
- Purchasing stuff thats sold out in leeds and can only be obtained in catalogues e.g. Timberland boots, Klaus Kobec watch (rrp £900)
- Haggling down the price of a taxi home from £12 to £10 - "we can get it cheaper"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.