1. To throw away a glorious opportunity.
2. (in football) To kick a ball past a goal when it's much easier to score.
3. To miss.
1. One who goes out of his way to throw away glorious opportunities.
2. One who takes out the trash.
3. An overrated footballer.
4. A heartbreaker, usually breaking 150 million hearts at once
5.an ugly creature found in the mountains, but sometimes straying on to the soccer pitch
Wife: Wow! Cody just spoke his first word! I hope you recorded that
Husband: Oh no! I Yakubu'd it!
Emile Heskey wakes up every morning thanking heavens that he is not a Yakubu
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.