1. foriegn or strange combining of two or more different forms of art leading to a new aesthetically mastered art form, and the study of therein.
2. random menial coincidence, that, coupled with memory and understanding can bring feelings of enlightenment.
- xen·e·ox·ol·o·gist /-jist/ noun
inflected form(s): plural -gies
etymology: Bert Rd. - modern language recatagorization c/o JpH
1. We're masters of xeneoxology! Bitch!
2. It all felt like xeneoxology. Biatch.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.