1) The twenty-fourth (24th) and antepenultimate letter of the English alphabet.
X can also mean but is not limited to the following:
2) The Roman numeral for Ten (10)
3) A variable, often seen in mathematics disciplines
4) A slang term for the drug MDMA also known as ecstasy.
5) A "kiss" when used at the end of a letter or other correspondence.
1. "...w X y and z...now you know you abcs!"
2. "To Romans, XXX = 30. To Americans XXX is usually accompanied by LIVE NUDES!"
3. "When the teacher tells me to solve for x I tell her to suck a d"
4. "When I'm rolling on x I always want to rub all over everything like a cat"
5. ...the end. xxxx OR sincerely, name xoxoxo
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.