A gun that appeared on Der Riese (Nazi Zombies Mode) in Call of Duty: World at War. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 fires a bolt of electricity that can link to multiple targets, so it is very ammo efficient. However, many people dislike the Wunderwaffe DG-2 because if used incorrectly it can stun fellow teammates (Hazed Vision) and possibly kill the user.
1. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 cannot be used in close proximity to a target like a shotgun as it has a VERY high slash damage and can down the user.
2. If the Wunderwaffe DG-2 hits a target near a teammate the teammates vision will haze over for a couple seconds.
3. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 used in the hands of people who have had some basic practice with it.
4. Dr. Maxis seems to have hidden the weapon from Edward Richtofen when they where working together.
5. Tank Dempsey often calls it "The Wonder-Waffle."
6. This seems to be Edward Richtofen's second favorate gun to the MP40.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.