Wnh truly is an all-encompassing word
Note: Originally spelled "wanh", but most commonly spelled "wnh" for purposes of faster typing
1) Yes (high pitched)
2) No (low pitched)
3) Can be substituted for nearly any syllable in a word
4) Can be translated into other languages (has the same meaning)
5) Can be a mere pig noise
1) "Do you want to go to the party tonight?"
"Wnh!" (in a high pitched squeak)
2) "Do you want to play World of Warcraft tonight?"
"Wnh!" or "Hell wnh!" (low pitched squeak)
3) "How much homewnh do you have tonight?"
4) Wñh (Spanish)
5) (Running around with arms flailing) "Wnh! Wnh! Wnh!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.