1. A cocktail containing vodka, kahlúa (or another coffee liqueur such as Tia Maria) and milk (or cream).
2. An old-fashioned term to refer to Belarusian people.
3. A collective term used to refer to the various groups who fought against the Communist Red Army in the Russian Civil War of 1917-23. Also used to describe the supporters of these groups who emigrated from Russia after the Red Army won the Civil War.
1. The Dude drinks a lot of White Russians.
2. Historically the White Russians were contrasted with the Great Russians (modern Russians) and the Little Russians (modern Ukrainians) as the three East Slavic nations.
3. In the aftermath of the Russian Civil War so-called "white émigré" communities thrived in cities such as Paris, London and Shanghai.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.