1. A person of high social and economical status.
2. Clean, tightly, and neat.
3. A very talented European musician, usually who plays the piano.
4. A person who looks down on others, feeling they are inferior due to their social or economical class and/or status.
1. "Bill walked into the bar with the presence of a white glove."
2. "He must be a white glove, his apartment being so clean and all."
3. "Mozart is a perfect example of a white glove from the Renaissance era."
4. "His speech was so snoty that he had to be a white glove."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.