1. a rich ass white town located in Fairfield county in Southwestern Connecticut
2. Home to many famous people including Paul Newman as well as the 2nd home to many New Yorkers
3. A town where everybody wears Lacoste, Polo, A&F, Seven, and Juicy and where the average pair of jeans costs about $200
4. a place where the kids are expected to go to a top school (duke, cornell, harvard, yale, stanford) and where all the varsity sports especially boys volleyball kick ass.
5. home to many kids who could drink a college senior under the table.
6. a place where the cheapest house on the block is about 2 mil
7. full of kids who get a bmw, mercedes, or a jeep for their 16th birthday and go to their summer "cottage" or their apartment in Europe of the summer.
8. the home to many that live for 4:20
Mike: hey man, what are you doin tomorrow
John: are you serious dude? it's 4/20
Mike: sick. does this polo shirt smell like pot?
John: damn were you smoking inside your bmw again?
Mike: yeah but its okay. my parents are too busy redecorating our macmansion to notice.
John: so your chill than. you wanna come to a kegger up at my beach house this weekend?
Mike: hells yes
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.