Full of over confident "Baseball players" whose fathers pay their way through every season. 70 percent of this baseball team are complete douchebags. The other 30 percent are badasses. The coaching staff consists of one midget, one jew, and one arian nazi. The jew is the only one that is truely hated by all baseball players.
1) The jew coach quit his job because of hot temperatures during the West Iredell Baseball game.
2) The jew coach was beaten by a arian ex West Iredell Baseball player
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.