1. City in southeastern Wisconsin named STALLIS for the Allis-Chalmers Company, the company that once dominated the landscape.
2. 10th largest city in Wisconsin, with a population of 63,712.
3. Home of the annual State Fair, a gathering of all the hicks from up north.
4. Suburb of Milwaukee, where porch monkeys are more common than the single-wide trailers they live in.
5. City where there are more single-wide trailers than houses with actual foundations.
6. City where the main attraction is "Highway".
i.e. "Let's go cruise Highway and show those punk asses with V-Tecs who's really boss."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.