1. Used to denote what is going to happen.
2. Asking what is needed to attract people to a fatty beat. i.e.: A f'in sweet beat track that allows people to get into a song.
3. A rap song by Murphy Lee, featuring Jermaine Dupri
1. Wat da hook gon be, man?
2. "Wat da hook gon be on this fatty beat, dog?"
3. Lyrics of Chorus: "Wat da hook gon be? See, I dont need no f'in hook on this beat, all I need is a track in the background, my headphones loud, keepin' the blunt goin' round. And I'm a rip it."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.