1) A physical state generally describing increased heart rate and body temp.
2) Describing when a person has begun feel the effects of drinking alcohol, or a warm up, prior to an activity.
3) Describing an indoor restroom which has just been used or simply reeks of shit.
1) "Well, I'm gonna go warm-up." - Runner
"Suit yourself, we already run enough." - Lazy runner
2) "Hey Jim, lets go get a drink." - John
"Sure, I'm already warmed up!" - Alcoholic
3) Brothers passing by each other in a hallway:
"Ooh, be careful in there, i just warmed it up for you." - Bro
"Dammit." - Bro
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.