a slang word for "wapanese".
Wapanese people, or Wapos, can be anyone who is NOT from Japan, and for some odd reason has a strange obsession with this island. many of these people may be in their early teens, trying to "find" them self, or they may be 40 year olds who still have never gotten laid.
Some say The origin of the word "Wapo" may come from putting the words "white", "japanese", and "psycho" all in one whole word.
You may be a Wapo, if this is how you describe yourself:
1. you watch anime at least 6 hours each day.
2. You have made an AMV YouTube video.
3. you've tried to speak Japanese through WATCHING anime, but the only words you can actually comprehend are "baka", "hai", "Ittakimasu", "Watashi", and "kawaii". you then give up on learning Japanese about a week or so later.
4. You stalk asian girls(sometimes boys), just to smell their "oriental" aroma.
5. You've pretended to be at least 25% Japanese.
6. You want to marry Naruto one day, no matter what gender you are, or no matter how much of a fictional character he is.
7. you make it your goal to move to Japan, even if the Japanese hate foreigners of their country.
Wapo-Boy: HI, Derek-Chan! how are YOU doing today?! darrrr... I LOVE your Abercrombie shirt! it's SO kawaii! i always get so nervous around you, Derek-Chan! We should watch some Yaoi together!
Derek: eww you sick wapo! get AWAY from me!
Wapo-Boy: You baka!!!
Derek: umm...ok...SHRINKLE DICK!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.