1) stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
2) people who usually come from privileged background, typically in the New England area
3) abbreviation for Williams, Amherst, Swarthmore, and Pomona (the top four Liberal Arts Colleges in the nation. Strangely, those colleges are full of WASPs themselves)
1) If John Kerry were Protestant, he would be a WASP.
2) George W. Bush is a WASP
3) Dukkakis went to a WASP college
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.