1) Microsoft's latest - and perhaps last - major operating system upgrade (unless you count its legendary "service packs" as upgrades)
2) A not so clever copy of Apple Mac's operating system
3) The latest evidence that Bill Gates is losing his grip on sanity
4) A bizarre suicidal move that may be recalled by future generations as "Hasta la Vista, Microsoft"
1) To self-destruct
2) To copy another software program
The Seattle Mafia may celebrate Vista, but most people around the world regard it as a mechanical version of George W. Bush.
Bill Gates: Shall we Vista another Mac program, or shall we try our hand at innovation this time around?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.