1. n: Lubricant, used to make your teeth shiny and gums or lips healthy.
2. v: To rub someone the wrong way.
3. n: Great addition to toast.
4. n: Other lubricant uses, others on the site got to explain that already.
5. n/adj: A suave gent.
1. A vaseline smile is a tasty smile.
2. Bank Robberies have a way of vseline-ing innocent citizens, especially bankers.
3. Kathy: I'll give you toast if you take me shopping.
Kathy: The toast has a wonderful spread of vaseline.
Terrance: Get your jacket, I'll grab the toast.
4. Vaseline for jacking off is just "whack".
5. 'Terrance' mentioned above in Example 3 is quite vaseline-ish when it comes to his toast, dampened with vaseline.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.