v. vancouver (vankoover), vancouvering, vancouvers
1. To achieve failure or finish second in a competition or undertaking.
2. To achieve failure in an effort or venture after having had a marked advantage: I had a 2 game lead, but I totally vancouvered.
1. To achieve spectacular failure or finish second in.
2. To fail to complete a task or undertaking in even passable fashion: The boss was counting on me, but I totally vancouvered the report.
3. To fail to make (one's way) with effort.
4. To lose the affection or loyalty of former supporters: We realy vancouvered our fans out there today.
a. A loss, especially in a competition.
b. Second place in a competition.
2. An amount lost or squandered.
To fall short or abate.
To overcome success and attain an undesired goal or end.
vancouver the day
To be ultimately found lacking.
The Canucks repeated failed attempts at achieving the Stanley Cup, culminating in an epic failure in 2011 which was marked by the Vancouver Riots.
This was followed a month later by the epic failure by the Vancouver Whitecaps FC to clinch the Nutralite Canadian Championship.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.