1. A crappy publicity stunt spearheaded by P. Diddy to call even more attention to himself.
2. A campaign to get more 18-24 year olds off their booties and down to the polling place. This campaign features all of the latest celebrities this generation worships because they can't think for themselves.
3. An attempt to recruit new Democrats.
1. Farnsworth Bently is getting more spotlight then me. Let me push this VOTE OR DIE campaign off on the MTV generation. Plus, it will be free publicity- just in time for Making The Band 3, which airs next season.
2. Since college age kids don't give a crap about this nation's politics, let's have celebrities tell them to vote.
3. Since the word Republican is synonomous w/good ole' boys, and other wealthy, racist, undersireables, most of the new voters will have to register & vote Democrat. It's not like they will take the time to see what the Green Party or the Libertarians have to offer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.