One who is born in the United States of America is defined as a United Statesmen, just as one who is born in Canada a Canadian and one who is born in Mexico is a Mexican. All Canadian, Mexican and a United Statesmen can be called Americans.
1) A person born in any of the 50 states of the United States of America is a United Statesmen.
2) A person born in Canada is not a United Statesmen.
3) A person born in Mexico is not a United Statesmen.
4) An American can be Canadian, Mexican, or United Statesmen.
5) A United Statesmen is specific to its region of North America.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.