1. An insult to the word literature.
2. Anything which is a waste of time and money.
3. A communicable infectious disease, esp. one which primarily targets teenage girls.
1. Yeah, I've read that new teen vampire romance. It's a Twlilight.
2. I can't believe I wasted five bucks and two hours of my life on that movie. That was the worst Twilight of my life.
3. Don't stand out there in the cold, Susan. You'll catch a Twilight.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.