1) a name using a 'u' instead of the 'i'. A very rare name and can be used for either males or females.
2) (verb) to place your trust in someone and give your trust to someone hoping its returned
3) (adjective) describing a person or situation which is trusty
4) (noun) a person named Trustin who is trustworthy, dependable, reliable and occasionally does make mistakes but would never intentionally endanger others, manipulate or cause problems.
1) Trustin what a wonderful name! i wish i was a Trustin
2) Glenda: you know i am really afraid to trust but i think my heart is telling me to be trustin this time.
p1: can i trust you?
p2: i think we can both trust each other. we're gonna make mistakes but as long as we are honest and trustin we'll be fine
p3: yeah let's both trust each other
4) Lincoln: im feeling a bit queasy, i don't know if i can trust Trustin
Jeremy: of course you can trust her. she's a bit of a dumbbutt sometimes... but she has her heart in the right place and would never do anything to hurt you
Wendy: i am a bit scared to trust because of whats happened in the past.
Greg: but you can trust him... his name is Trusin and he is super trustworthy. He will take care of you...
Wendy: im just scared to get hurt
Greg: Unpossible - he's Trustin!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.