True love is very rare, unique, special yet everyone should have the blessing of experiencing it. It is not about feeling just an infatuation with another person. Nor is the deep attraction based merely on physical attractiveness of your parter. It is about a connection which happens between two souls and you see things in your partner that is not visible to anyone else in the world. True love is when you find you can put your significant others interests above your own. It is when you will do anything to see them happy, even if it means sacrificing your own needs. Without sacrifice, true love is meaningless. It's just an label with empty meaning. Giving your partner that unconditional love and standing by them no matter what the circumstances... this is called true love. When you can look into your partner's eyes and tell them that everything will be okay regardless of how hard other's may try to separate you from each other. It means holding your partners hand in times of happiness and sadness and even if your relationship may be rocky, it just makes it all the more stronger when you reach the peak. Finding your true love means you can be yourself around them without having to put on any pretenses. And honesty is a sign of true love.
When your partner can tell you something so deep, so intrinsic to their existence, that means your partner trusts you and that is a sign of true love. True love is having devotion, compassion, passion, love, honesty, sacrifice, no expectations, trust, hope, believe, respect and understanding (just to name a few). In essence, true love is a miracle and miracles must be cherished and never let go of. And when you find that true love - tell your partner how you feel. Never keep it inside because its the most precious gift.
1) is very special and it must be nurtured and trusted
2) is being able to put your partners happiness before your own
3) means not using manipulation or hurt against your parter
4) is a promise, a bond, and once given is never forgotten
5) is the union of two souls which fit together
6) is about seeing your partner perfectly through your eyes
7) is about sticking with your partner through thick and thin regardless of what has happened in the past, what is happening in the present, and what will happen in the future
8) is everlasting, youthful and eternal
"True love is what we share, I love you always. And am here to commit to all the above. Trust"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.