(1) The mythical creature created by Strong Bad in response to an e-mail asking him if he knew how to draw dragons.
Reputed to have once been a man, then a dragon-man, and now primarily a dragon, Trogdor is composed of an S-shaped body, teeth and scales made of "consummate V's", a muscular arm extending from the back of his neck, small wings, and two stick legs.
Reputedly a vicious being who routinely lays waste to the countryside and the peasants who inhabit it, he is also known by his full name, "Trogdor the Burninator".
(2) Any foolish and absurd individual who is highly destructive and hot-tempered.
(3) Someone who wants to be taken seriously, but comes across as ludicrous and irritating.
(1) Trogdor the Burninator just burninated my hovel. I wonder if my insurance will cover this.
(2) After destroying a dinette set and several cupboards-full of dishes in his anger over being unable to tie his shoes, Steven became know as a veritable Trogdor.
(3) What a Trogdor! She wants to go to the party with us, but can you imagine her trying to pass herself off as an intellectual to Dr. Bronson? Maybe we can bring her out to break up the party, but not before.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.