A very aggressive, up-beat, fun game. A ball made of crumpled up garbage (that is usually taped) is meant to be thrown or slammed into a large trashcan.
1. A person who holds the ball can only take three steps while having possession.
2. They can either bounce the ball off of a wall or the ceiling or they may pass it to another teammate.
3. If a ball goes under a table, into another room, or something of the sort, the ball has to be tossed back into play by a player of the opposite team that didn't throw the ball out of bounds.
4. As many people as a team wants can stand around the goal.
5. The trahscan can be tipped but not moved.
6. When starting the game or after a team has made a goal, the team that did not make a goal throws the ball at the other team (usually as hard as possible).
7. If directed at someone, it is a foul.
8. A player is allowed to shove, pull, knock down, and trip another player, but no punching, slapping, or anything that could cause serious injury is allowed.
9. There is no such thing as jump ball.
It might be a lot of rules, but when it comes to actually playing, it flows easily and is very aggressive. Everybody usually does end up with bruises afterwards.
Dude! It was senior night for the pep band so we all stayed after and played a two hour game of trashketball! I got like ten bruises!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.