Originating in the north-western region of Victoria, Australia. Trampolision can be used to describe many situations.
1. A collison that represents a trampling
2. A mad rush to receive 'Trampoline' icecream
3. A collision on a trampoline
1. Elise and Kanning were swept up in a trampolision on their way for 3rd period.
2. Tessa and Sabina started a trampolision in a bid to collect their Trampoline ice cream.
3. Caitlin and Margaret were involved in a deadly trampolision, colliding into one another as they bounced on a trampoline
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.