N. The largest city in Canada located on Lake Ontario with a population of 4 million in the greater area
1.Very clean & efficient subway and transit comission
2.Very Safe for a North American City of its size
3.Strong civic Economy
4.Home to Major league baseball, basketball and hockey
5.Very Nice summers
6.World Class train station
1.There are a lot of immigrants including but not limited to Jamacans who try to emulate New York City culture and believe they live repressed post slave lives of African Amercans even though they live in the world's most accepting country and they are probably on welfare.
2. Downtown has the most lousy architecture in the West
3.There are lots of limpwrists, metrosexuals and sex maniacs
4. There is an attitude that Toronto is superior to the rest of Canada even though cities like Montreal and Vancouver deliver where Toronto falls short.
5. They try too hard to be like an American city while hating the USA at the same time
6. Gangster wanna bees think calling it T.dot is hardcore. They think they are tough until they go to L.A., Miami, Detroit or D.C. and get torn to shit because they're all boys in a mans world.
Toronto has a lot to offer but it is not as world class as it thinks it is and it is a poser city.
* Yo mon look at me fool I ride the Finch ave 36 D bus in tha T.dot because I'm on welfare and I hate White Boys even though they let me immigrate to this land so I can smoke ganja and wear mecca.
* The 1992/93 Toronto blue jays were a damn good club
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.