1. n. An I-Talian.
adj. I-Talian in ancestry, heritage, or state of mind.
2. n. Anyone who has more cousins than teeth.
3. n. A member of a family which takes up more than 50% of a city or town's population.
4. n. An imbred.
1. Rocky Marciano wasn't Latino, he was Togno.
Those mobsters were so Togno.
2. Don't smile so much, or we'll all see your teeth and know you're a Togno.
3. Shiet, Netcong is so full of Tognos.
4. So his mamma and his daddy is really second cousins, so he's a Togno in every sense of the word.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.