1. To give someone a little praise, recognition.
2. To be rid of unending attention seeker ass kisser
3. To satisfy a high-maintenance individual
1. I saw the boss throwing a bone to that new kid in marketing today.
2. Jeez, would someone please throw her a bone?! If I have to listen to her suck up to the boss one more time I'm going to scream!
3. That guy Jack keeps calling me. Yeah, well just throw him a bone and he won't bug you as often.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.