That one person that does not belong
No matter which way you figure it, if you're in a group of usually 3 people, theres always a third wheel:
2 Guys & 1 Girl = Usually 1 too many guys
2 Gay Guys & 1 Girl = Should never happen EVER
2 Girls & 1 Guy = 99% chance theres 1 too many guys, BUT THERES STILL A 1% chance of this turning into the best night of his life!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.