1. A building in which live shows are performed for an audience. (Not to be confused with a movie theater)
2. A specific room or space designated for the performance of a live show.
3. The craft or study of creating live performances. (Not to be confused with film)
4. Used to describe one who is loud, 'artsy' and/or 'weird' and who has an interest in theatre.
5. For, of, or referring to the theatre.
1. I'm going to the theatre tonight
2. Bill is in the theatre, hanging lights.
3. What made you want to go to school for theatre?
4. She burst into song and dance while sweeping the floor at work; she's such a theatre kid.
5. We have theatre tickets for this evening.
Prices shown in USD.